RSFi has been built upon long-term client relationships as we are dedicated to providing complete solutions to all your furniture needs. From design and product specifications, to ergonomic evaluations and reconfigurations, RSFi offers its clients a pleasant professional alternative through a strong commitment to innovation, service, and excellence-before, during, and after the sale.
State of the Art Space Planning
- RSFi’s project team has an average of 20 years of design experience in the office furniture industry. We are also equipped with the latest CAD-driven design software that allows us to create visuals of your space in nearly a “virtual reality” form.
- We can email our drawings that are compatible with any computer for fast and easy space adjustments!
RSFi has a team of professional furniture installers that average 15 years of experience.
We also offer:
- Reconfiguration services
- Panel Cleaning services
- Re-upholstery services
- Electrostatic Painting
- Liquidation and buy back services
Project Management & Moving Services
Allow RSFi’s experience in managing projects and moves take all the pressure off.
- Office relocations can be one of the most disruptive and stressful tasks undertaken by a company. There are numerous issues to address with a move which, if left to the last minute can become difficult to handle and extremely time consuming. Our years of experience in dealing with relocation projects have left us well prepared to assist you with the planning process.
- Did you know you can lease Remanufactured and Pre-Owned Furniture? RSFi has several leasing sources to assure the best rates in the market. Go to “web links” to find the fastest and easiest way to lease.
RSFi has the best rates on rental furniture!
- RSFi has over 100,000 square feet of office furniture that allows us to “rent our inventory”.
- This means that we have great looking workstations, desks, chairs, and file cabinets for the customer who only has a short term need.